Tuesday, August 26, 2008

more news

Well, Ashley is progressing nicely through basic training . Every letter she writes seems to become more & more positive. We are really happy that she is doing so well . she said that they did a training exercise in which they have to go through a gas chamber of sorts with respirators & other stuff on. Evidently upon completing the corse smoe of the recruits get sick to their stomach. Not Ashley! In the last letter we got she said " i made it through the gas chamber & didn't puke !!'' We hear from her in the mail on a fairly regular basis although we have yet to talk to her .
Justin & Hailey have started their school years off pretty good . Of course it's only the second day! Football kicks off this thursday with a trip to Carrollton Creekview high school . I got to admit , I love high school football. Hailey started Jr. High this year. It seems okay for now. i think she will do very well as she progresses. she takes to change fairly well . grey & I are still looking for another vehicle. Since the truck bit the dust , we've only had the one & when you work opposite shifts & got kids, one vehicle is not hardly enough.
that's about all I have for right now. Will post more after the game & as I hear form Ashley

Love to all !
Michell & Grey

2 comments:

TwinLawyerMommy said...

Good to hear from you. I so like your blog! I wish I had a little more time to update mine. Maybe in a day or two things will slow down a little! Love ya!

gamma raise said...

Let me know if you got the Rodeo. Mom.